Without a doubt, along with my better half, we needed a quick getaway before Easter ends and can’t think of any neighbouring countries other than Taiwan. Few impeccable reasons why should you as well:
1. Exchange Rate/ Shopping – Let’s do the math: TWD 1= PHP 1.50. Makes sense? Travelling within definite limits can either make or break the merriment. Nevertheless, it’s entirely up to a point where a sensible plan matters. Sure enough, a well-planned vacation clearly pans out.
2. Food – Get ready to whet your appetite as the list goes on: Stinky Tofu, Oyster Omelette, Pineapple Cake, Milk Tea and a whole lot more. Taiwanese cuisine’s different take on cooking makes their wide-variety of dishes simply unique. Foodies gather all across the globe to experience food craze in the heart of Asia. Unusual restaurant themes such as the Modern Toilet will get you more enthralled.
3. Culture – Taiwanese are accustomed to modernization without neglecting their traditional beliefs. Even their familiar approach will keep you astounded. Some will go out of their way to hand out assistance if you need one on the road.
4. Speedy Electronic Visa – Our short planned trip will never be possible without this. Two (2) ways to obtain:
- If you’re holding any valid visas listed here: US, Canada, Japan, UK, Schengen, Australia or New Zealand, you are eligible for the visa exemption program, which allows a duration of stay up to 30 days with 3 months validity which gives you multiple entries. http://www.boca.gov.tw/ct.asp?xItem=6464&ctNode=868&mp=2
- You can either file personally or through any reputable travel agencies. Embassy of Taiwan in the Philippines is located at RCBC Plaza in Makati. You may visit their website at http://web.roc-taiwan.org/ph_en/post/670.html
39total visits,1visits today